Integrity Bank Plus is making banking as easy and convenient. Online Banking allows you to view your accounts and transfer funds via the internet from your home or office. We provide Online Banking at no charge to our customers.
With online banking you can...
- View detailed information about your accounts including: account balances, history, view and print Checking statements.
- Transfer money between accounts at Integrity Bank Plus- Checking, Savings, Safe Deposit or Loan account.
- Download history to a Personal Finance Manager such as Quicken or Money
- Request a change of information such as address, phone number, email address etc...
- Set up reminder messages.
- Request an alert to be sent when your account reaches a certain balance or a check is presented over an amount you set.
Integrity Bank Plus is striving to make banking as easy and convenient as possible for you. Online Banking allows you to access your accounts at your convenience via the internet from your home or office, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. In addition, we are providing Online Banking at no charge to our customers.
You may use Online Banking to:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Obtain balance information on accounts
- Review transactions on accounts
- Obtain interest information
- Make loan payments
- View and print both current and previous months' account statements
- Setup personalized reminders and alerts
- Access a savings bonds calculator and track bonds
- Export transaction history to PFM (personal finance management software)
1. Go to our website at www.integritybank.com
2. Click on the Demo.
It's simple, free and saves a tree! E-statement benefits include:
- Receive statements quicker
- More secure than mailed statements
- Accessible online anytime
- Save paper
- View past statements online
- Print and save easily
- Reduces clutter
- It's free!
E-Statements are available for all Integrity Bank Plus Internet Banking users. First time users may enroll by accepting a disclosure agreement within Internet Banking.
- Log into your Integrity Bank Plus Online Account.
- Go to Services > then to Electronic Statement.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and accept by checking the box.
- A verification code will be sent to your email address. You must verify your correct email address or change it. You will need this verification code before continuing to enroll in E-Statements.
- Enter your verification code and choose which accounts you would like to receive electronic statements. Submit
- Integrity Bank Plus will be notified of your decision to only receive electronic statements. You will no longer receive a paper statement in the mail.